While we know that this is a busy time of year, we want to remind you of the great new lease and renewal specials we are currently offering! Don't miss out on these great savings! Give us a call or sign up online today!
It’s hard to believe, but Thanksgiving is almost here! That means good food, family, and for a lot of people, hosting Friendsgiving with the squad. Check out this list of Thanksgiving food recipes from PopSugar. You’ll find some classics and some with a twist (goat cheese smashed sweet potatoes? Yes, please!). There’s even a section of “Fast and Easy” recipes! Impress all your friends this year with these recipes, just be sure you get some food before it’s all gone!
This time of year brings out the kid in all of us! Whether we're prepping for a monster Halloween party, putting on a fall festival or building a haunted house! The one thing that is needed for all of those events are carved pumpkins! Here are some ideas of different carvings you can do to decorate for fall and show your creative side!!
- classic jack - o - lantern
- "toothy" grin
- pumpkin family full of characters
- your name or nickname to mark your territory!
- pair it up! Make 2 pumpkins that compliment each other
- carve out your favorite creepy critters (spiders snakes, bats, etc)
- cute creations! Carve out your pet's face
- "tossed cookies" when your pumpkin has had a little too much cider!
- Franken pumpkin! Or any other classic Halloween characters
- your sport's team logo
- your home state
The list goes on! So grab your friends, some carving tools and get to creating!